NAME: MOHAMED A. M. ELJREABY
Marital Status: MARRIED
Birth Date: 01/01/1968
Place of Birth: BENGHAZI
BSc ( electricity and electronic engineering ) A.G.P.A 2.25 FROM FUCULATY OF ENGINEERING BENGHAZI UNVERSITY 1993.
- oct 1995 to sep 2004 communication supervisor ajdabia site phase I man made river authority project- Libya.
- Jan 2005 to sep 2009 specialist of acoustic mentoring technology ( fiber optic, digital broadband communication) with pure technologies company Canadian company.
- Jan 2010 to 2013 member of IT and communication team of teeba company Benghazi.
- Sep 2015 to sep 2016 installation manager of solar systems ( alqema company).
- Operation and maintenance Eriksson telephone exchange for one month Stockholm-Sweden 1997
- Operation and maintenance advance Erickson telephone exchange for three weeks Oslo Norway 2001
- Engineering design in control system for one month Manheim Germany 2007
- Fiber optic training for one week Istanbul turkey 2010
- Operation and maintenance of acoustic mentoring technology
- site training solar systems for acoustic mentoring technologies powered by solar energy.
- Site training digital communication systems powered by solar energy.
- Use Office package (WORD,EXCEL,POWERPOINT ).
- Solar system trainer.
- Electricity trainer
- Design electronics boards for solar systems.
- Installation and maintenance solar systems off-grid and on-grid.
- Installation and maintenance electricity for building and homes.
- Fiber optics installation.
- Communication installation.
Personal interest And Hobbies:
- PLAY FOOTBALL
- READING BOOKS
Mobile No. : +218926424146
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org ,